Around The NFL -- Week 6

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 16, 2005, 11:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

21-3  :-D

Giants down to maybe their last shot.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

WEST is GOD

Somebody answer me this. How can the Giants get way more pressure on Bledsoe than we did, when they have a worse d-line than us?

This makes me even more sick. HOW COULDN'T WE GET PRESSURE ON THE COWBOYS?!?! THE fargIN GIANTS ARE HOLDING THEM TO 13 POINTS! WE GAVE UP 17 IN THE FIRST QUARTER!  :boom :boom
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Roy Williams damn near horse collared Shockey on a play identical to TO last hear.  This time he lost his grip though. 

HEY ROY, YOU CAN'T FARGING DO THAT CRAP ANYMORE DUMBASS!

WEST is GOD

CHOKE!!!! COWBOYS RECOVER!!
AHAHAHAHA!!

Sgt PSN

Gints fumbled on the 1 yd line.  Dallas recovers.

Both teams suck. 

WEST is GOD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 16, 2005, 03:50:36 PM
Gints fumbled on the 1 yd line.  Dallas recovers.

Both teams suck. 

Damn right they both suck. People thought last week was a Cowboys team they'll be seeing every week? Ahahaha please!

Sgt PSN

Detroit just scored to go up 20-14 on Super Bowl Champ Carolina. 

MDS

Haha other NFC Champs Vikings are gettin destroyed at Chicago. Sex parties=another embarassing loss

Giants have 1 timeout and 50 seconds from mid-field to get a TD

Sgt PSN

And just like that, Gints force Dallas to punt.  2 plays and Gints are in the endzone.  13-13.

MDS

Sgt PSN

Saints making a push with 1:28 left to try and tie it up. 

Sgt PSN

Jags/Pitt and Poke/Gints in OT

Sgt PSN

Bears lead Vikes 28-3.  Yay aquatic sex parties.  :-D

Sgt PSN

Saints scored a late TD to tie it up at 31. 

38 seconds left so this game may be headed towards OT.