the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

mussa

wow she can get away with that at a kids show, but janet jackson showing a NIPPLE during the super bowl halftime and all hell breaks loose.  farg the FCC.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sick of coming up with original ways to tell people they're wrong/stupid?

Try this site.

PhillyPhreak54

While reading FHM tonight I saw they had the hot crazy Russian chick from Real World in there. Then I saw she goes to Temple. She's bitchy and a whiner and a spoiled brat but MDS should be stalking this broad down. She's got 34DD's.

MTV bio with pics

And another MTV note..while I was searching for that link I read that the chick from RW: San Diego (Cameran) is dating Jeremy Bloom.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I would bend that sideways, and she'd like it.

mussa

I saw that issue Phreak.  Amazing body and beautiful face.   :drool :drool :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

JTrotter Fan

They must've been really bored.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

the latest on the duke lacrosse rape...after reading the affidavit it sounds like a brutal and disgusting nite...effin sick pigs

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0405061duke1.html
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Nice 'guess.' Nerd.

I played and coached lacrosse for 12 years before I decided to be old and lazy. And although my post was meant to be ironic, I will actually say that lacrosse on the whole has more iceholes than most other sports. Which is too bad since its a farging outstanding sport.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

This state is stupid. I miss being able to walk into the convenience store and buy a 12 pack of beer. Now you have to go to a bar to get a 6 pack or go to a distibutor to get a case.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.