Sproles tonight

Started by MURP, August 11, 2005, 12:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

QuoteKevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers rookie RB Darren Sproles will get a chance to show what he has against the Green Bay Packers Thursday, Aug. 11. If he is able to look as good in preseason games as he has during practice, it is almost certain he will become a bigger part of the team's offense.

first chance to see if the midget strongman can hang in the NFL.  Im rooting for him.   :yay

PhillyGirl

Go little guy!

Short people rule!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 11, 2005, 01:04:29 PM
Go little guy!

Short people rule!
:-D  I cant wait to see him against the porous Packer D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Wingspan

holy jeez....espn has him listed at 5'6" and 180?!?

little farger better be fast or else he may die
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

oh, he is fast and made of steel. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on August 11, 2005, 01:22:56 PM
oh, he is fast and made of steel. 

:-D  The guy is a mini-tank.

I loved watching his highlights.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhanInDC

Lil guy isn't impressing much. He looks hilarious lined up next to River's big ass.  :-D
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

He's alright.  Problem is, he's too small.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger