Captions

Started by PhillyGirl, August 03, 2005, 09:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

dude in the background...."Don't fumble this, you fargtard"
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

He looks like Arnold in Total Recall when he's trying to bust out of the recall chair thingy. If I could think of a quote from that scene I'd use that as the caption, but I killed most of my brain cells a long time ago.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

"I knew taking up sexersizing wasn't gonna be a good idea!"

The man. The myth. The legend.

JTrotter Fan

Ya know, he looks strangely similar to a player on the Tampa Bay Bucaneers.  That's weird.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The obvious one, "GRRRRR.. Oh well, I just crapped my pants!"

QB Eagles

Guy in back: "Holy crap, that's the biggest, fastest Sybian I've ever seen! Come on Tiki, you can take it!"

Diomedes

If those plates are 45 lb each...he's got seven on each side.  Thats 630lbs, not counting the bar or any smaller plates he might have on the end (I can't tell).

I don't know what kind of wieght these guys normally squat, so maybe this is par for the course.  But I'm impressed nevertheless.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

All told, it's closer to 700 pounds.  It's certainly a lot of weight, for a guy his size (since he's only about 5'10.)  Not obscene though...I've known guys personally who could do that and a bit more.  Not to minimize it, though...safe to say Tiki has some strong legs.

MURP

typical bar weighs 45 pounds, although that one looks a little more heavy duty with the shoulder levers etc.    Include the smaller plate on the end and Z is right, over 700lb's.   

Yeti

"KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Wingspan

Trainer: Look at the size of that turd! it's busting through the spandex!"
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Zanshin

According to this, Barber typically presses 950 pounds with his legs.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

I don't know, RJS...Tiki has some strong looking teeth in that pic.  Might want to reconsider.

rjs246

His breath might be strong, but those teeth look like they could use a good kick or three.

Let them eat bootstraps.