farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad-Lad

LOL @ DAL

I wish this game was 8 quarters long. I'm getting too many laughs

QB Eagles

PhillyGirl

After I recover from the seizure brought on by that image...I'd like to say that Jerry Jones might want to call the league office about a possible mercy rule on their season.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

Seems like no matter what happens with the Birds from here on out, at least we'll have the 'Boys and Skins to entertain us. Now if only something horrible can happen to the Giants...

Hawk

MDS

QuoteIf asked, would Gruden take Dallas coaching job? Most ESPNers say no. Family considerations and he likes MNF job.

whats jerrah gonna do now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on November 08, 2010, 12:16:39 PM
QuoteIf asked, would Gruden take Dallas coaching job? Most ESPNers say no. Family considerations and he likes MNF job.

whats jerrah gonna do now

Go after Cowher?  Or is that supposedly dead already too? 

Personally, I think Jerrah needs to think about the country.  Unemployment is high enough as it is.  Why make the problem worse by firing people?  Come on, Jerrah....take one for the team. 

reese125

BigEd76

The local CBS in Dallas is the only one reporting it so far but it sounds legit.  They're saying Garrett takes over for the rest of the season

Hawk

It's official... reported on Outside the Lines.

shorebird

Is there anyone out there worth his salt dumb enough to take the Dallas head coaching job?? Imo, Jones doesn't need a head coach as much as he needs a GM.

Diomedes

There will always be someone willing to work for Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

haha... farg dallas in the icehole... hard.

Rome

what do the dallas cowboys and billy graham have in common?

both can cause 100,000 to people stand up and cry, "jesus christ!"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on November 08, 2010, 03:47:17 PM
Is there anyone out there worth his salt dumb enough to take the Dallas head coaching job?? Imo, Jones doesn't need a head coach as much as he needs a GM.

Quote from: Diomedes on November 08, 2010, 04:53:34 PM
There will always be someone willing to work for Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder.

Exactly.  There's plenty of head coaches out there who will swallow their pride and sell their soul for a paycheck.