farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 27, 2006, 12:31:13 PM
If I ever do pray again, it'll be for a slow and painful death for this clown. God damnit why the hell didn't he pull the farging trigger!!

Because he didn't have a gun.

Try to keep up.

You should have said "God dammit why the hell didn't he eat more pills and chase it with vodka"

Yeti

God dammit why the hell didn't he eat more pills and chase it with vodka
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyPhreak54

sammyeaglesfan

Now TO is going to have a press conference later today, good lord will it ever end...

Eagles fan 4 life

sammyeaglesfan

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 27, 2006, 12:24:23 PM
Quote from: sammyeaglesfan on September 27, 2006, 12:23:28 PM
If I see that Dallas Police department news conference one more time I may committ suicide.

Try turning off the TV, genius.

What if he dies and I miss it ? stupid ideal jackass..
Eagles fan 4 life

MURP

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 27, 2006, 12:05:56 PM

It's not funny, because (non-)updates keep getting posted.  We need more people making fun of the media coverage and of T.O. and wishing him dead and less people following every media pundit's opinion or "breaking" news.

who the hell made you board watchdog? Im interested in reading Phreaks updates so shut yer yap.

sammyeaglesfan

So much spin on this now.... TO is going to come out and say it was an allergic reaction and as to why 35 pain kills was missing, he simply threw them away..

Eagles fan 4 life

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MURP on September 27, 2006, 01:00:17 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on September 27, 2006, 12:05:56 PM
It's not funny, because (non-)updates keep getting posted.  We need more people making fun of the media coverage and of T.O. and wishing him dead and less people following every media pundit's opinion or "breaking" news.

who the hell made you board watchdog? Im interested in reading Phreaks updates so shut yer yap.

Who the hell made you undercover?
I did.
It doesn't work that way!

Hey, if I thought there was any chance of T.O. or suffering any permanent damage, I'd be more interested too.  But I knew as soon as I heard about it that he'll come out of this thing with exactly what he wanted - an excuse to be downgraded from Q to O for the Tennessee game and a media frenzy about his well-being.

So, eat it.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, I just watched that on YouTube the other day.  Weird Al is a genius.

Feva

Can Michael Irvin please take TO's dick out of his mouth??

He says he talked to TO and TO told him, "Mike, I went out and caught some passes and when I came back, my hand was hurting and I mistakenly took too many supplements/painkillers."

Someone please explain to me how you "mistakenly" take 35 pills.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: EagleFeva on September 27, 2006, 01:20:13 PM
Can Michael Irvin please take TO's dick out of his mouth??

He says he talked to TO and TO told him, "Mike, I went out and caught some passes and when I came back, my hand was hurting and I mistakenly took too many supplements/painkillers."

Someone please explain to me how you "mistakenly" take 35 pills.

Well its all OK now. Deion and his wife are at TO's condo with Drew and Kim Etheridge. They'll soothe him. The good reverend TD Jakes was even concerned for the young mans soul.

Etheridge denies he took 35 of them.

All we need now is for Jason Rosenhaus and her to get into a denial and "I was misquoted" thing like with his book.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

I'm more glad than ever that this assbag, teenage drama queen is out of Philly.  I can only hope that he gets help.  Help in how to properly kill himself.