Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 05, 2020, 07:53:54 AM
Don Jr. thinks he can be President one day himself and the red hatters love the idea.

its not about who is actually president....its about hate and owing the libtards and don jr checks all the boxes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 07, 2020, 08:59:14 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on January 05, 2020, 07:53:54 AM
Don Jr. thinks he can be President one day himself and the red hatters love the idea.

its not about who is actually president....its about hate and owing the libtards and don jr checks all the boxes

This x a million

Quote from: Rome on January 06, 2020, 09:11:17 PM
Get that feeble icehole off the trail. 

He's the best hope to get Trump out of office. Maher sums it up best

https://youtu.be/ob7EWtaUL_o

Munson

He's probably not the best. He'd win for sure but he'd also have serious Hillary problems.

Luckily Trump barely beat Hillary so even the smallest amount of attrition in support would be enough to beat him.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Bill Maher don't know shtein.  Cult of personality around that guy embarrassing.  Dude is about Bill Maher and nothing else.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

He's a comedian.  I'd rather not get my news from him, thanks.

Tomahawk

I don't think Biden would even come close because he isn't galvanizing anybody who doesn't normally vote to go out and vote.

The disenfranchised will correctly see Biden as another old crony politician. At least Killary is a woman; Biden seems lost or trying to be too "aw shucks-y".

The only difference between Trump and [whomever his opponent is] is rhetoric; not actual policy. We've been in an unwinnable, unconstitutional, and what will at some point become an untenable war for almost 20 years. During that time, I don't recall any congressperson asserting that only Congress possesses the constitutional right to declare war, and lip-service only has been paid to the unconstitutionality of the Patriot Act or the underminingly damaging effects of Citizens United.

Voting out Trump is definitely a step in the right direction, but it's akin to stepping away from lava and directly into quicksand.

Geowhizzer

Trump sure has those Iranians quaking in their boots.

Munson

Already the mongrels calling for all out war because Iran retaliated. And if you're against war, farg you.

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

diplomacy doors with iran were wide open during the obama administration...they only got shut because trump backed out of the nuclear weapons agreement

is that discussed in there?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Munson