Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

sara funholeabee sanders is running for gov of arkie

if you think this is the dumbest side effect of the trump years just you wait
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 24, 2021, 08:32:07 PM
sara funholeabee sanders is running for gov of arkie

if you think this is the dumbest side effect of the trump years just you wait

theres full blown qanon followers in congress RIGHT NOW....i dont know that her campaign wont go looney but shes just a normal zesty lying republican...not saying its not sad and pathetic what the party has become but id take more of her any day than someone like MTG
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ill take your mtg or lauren bobert and raise you a gym jordan in the senate

those 2 are dangerous treasonists dont get me wrong but they have no power and dont even know how government works. theyre there to grift money from idiots and go on OAN and yell about dominion.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

phattymatty

Eagaholic

I caught some of Blinken's address today, first cabinet sec I saw speak. I was impressed with him,  really liked what I heard. He seemed to hit all the right notes - continuing the Abrahamic accords, review how we've been doling out F-35's the the Emeratis and precision guided ordnance to the Saudies like coke to steet kids, understanding China's tinder box of Tiawan as well as a million Muslims in concentration camps, Iran, extending nuke deal with Putin but also Navalny ... I dare say it makes me hopeful. He said something about having some humility as the world's leader. Admittedly the bar is subterranean, but he is aware of the degree of repair needed in our relationships.

phattymatty

my god it feels so comforting reading that. 

I honestly have felt better in my guts since jan 20th.

SD

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dhs-federal-alert-system-1st-time-year-warn/story?id=75517886

QuoteUsing a federal system designed to warn all Americans about terrorist threats to the U.S. homeland, the Department of Homeland Security has issued a warning that anger "fueled by false narratives," especially unfounded claims about the 2020 presidential election, could lead some inside the country to launch attacks in the coming weeks.

"Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence," according to a bulletin issued Wednesday through the DHS National Terrorist Advisory System -- or NTAS.

Remember 10-20 years ago we'd get these about foreign groups. Every Republican who doesn't publicly admit the election wasn't rigged is complicit with any domestic terrorism that happens next. 

General_Failure

Yes, but they'll face no consequences for not doing it so why should they?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on January 28, 2021, 10:15:37 AM
Yes, but they'll face no consequences for not doing it so why should they?

in fact they are rewarded with reelection if they dont do it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54