2018-19 College Basketball

Started by Don Ho, November 07, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

been a point or two away from multiple games today...love mattys pool

hate to see kentucky get bounced womp womp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Would also love to see ucla go down

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 17, 2022, 10:07:34 PM
been a point or two away from multiple games today...love mattys pool

hate to see kentucky get bounced womp womp

How do you check results? I clicked on the link in the email but it just shows me who's got what numbers. I downloaded that Dropbox app but ain't shtein in there

PhillyPhreak54

He doesn't email results til end of the round. I print the sheet out and check the numbers after each game

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 17, 2022, 11:23:19 PM
He doesn't email results til end of the round. I print the sheet out and check the numbers after each game

Werd

MDS

you guys could, you know, just jot down your numbers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

when i played i would actually print out the sheet and mark down the winner of every game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 18, 2022, 10:53:37 AM
you guys could, you know, just jot down your numbers

Ain't nobody got time for all that

SD

Jameer Nelson has a son playing college ball. We're all old as farg

QB Eagles

I'm reminded of that every time I see Montae Reagor's son farging up.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Gene Steratore must be one bad ass dude.  15 years as an NFL official, 26 as an NCAA basketball official.  That's alot of years of verbal beatdowns.  Good friend of mine was a Pac 10/12 official and he had horror stories.  He actually officiated a Hawaii conference game about 20 years ago out here and he had some close calls and the crowd was brutal as game went down to the wire.  One of the only times I had a vested personal connection to an official at that level.  I felt the poor guys pain.  Took he and the other mainland official to lunch the day before the game and it was amazing listening to their stories. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 18, 2022, 03:55:48 PM
I'm reminded of that every time I see Montae Reagor's son farging up.

Lolol

Hope Tenn Chatt holds on and knocks Illinois out

PhillyPhreak54

Davidson is choking

And the refs aren't helping at all. Every call against them

PhillyPhreak54

Faves 23-9 straight up but 17-15 ATS