Super Bowl 54 Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 19, 2020, 10:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

of course....11 so far today...not that I'm counting.

I got a 100 count on Friday...only a day or two supply left...sadly
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

How many times have you gotten sick?

Rome

Oyster Pub (igybatsignal) here in Daytona cooks the hell out of some oysters.  They used to have a grilled oyster with jumbo lump crab meat, Parmesan cheese and garlic butter that would make you see God. 

Too expensive now so they're gone from the menu. 

They still do em up right, though. 

Not raw for me.  Can't stomach them.

Diomedes

Never been sick once.  Greatest food on the planet.

I'll have a half dozen or so for breakfast in a few minutes here.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

for health reasons it used to be a rule of thumb to not eat oysters in months that dont have an R in them but i think between farming transportation and improved regulatory measures thats not the case anymore...still i basically avoid them in the summer as even if they may be safe they arent nearly as good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i can slurp down raw oysters like a champ but the thought of them for breakfast makes me want to vomit.

Rome

I got a notification that some Super Bowl tickets were just released.  I checked and they were gone but how is that remotely possible?

PhillyPhreak54

Programs built by the ticket re-sellers to scoop them up as soon as they are released.

ice grillin you

i wasnt going to watch the dumb game anyway but the NFL putting hannity and trump on the pregame is disgusting altho not remotely surprising

farg the nfl

MDS

the nfl did not do that, it was fox and it was because trump wouldnt have done the interview any other way

the nfl not caring is valid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not only is the nfl allowing it they are promoting it

fox does what the NFL allows them to do

if fox or any other station broadcasting the game wanted to do a kaep pre game interview it would not be given the go ahead by the league

PhillyPhreak54

No wonder why McConnell said this should be done by SB

Bc they knew the interview was going down and they want Cheeto Dick to thump his chest about his "acquittal"

MDS

its not that deep

they want to do a pres interview every sb pregame and trump would only do it if his supplicant hannity did it. it went high up the chain and the murdochs okayed it and here we are. more than a propagandist conducting an "interview" with a fascist is the fact that nobody cares thats its happening
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The MAGAs probably love that their messiah finally made football great again, what with the 49ers dumping the uppity Kneeler and getting back to the Super Bowl with a real quarterback.

The man. The myth. The legend.