Wild Card Weekend - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 04, 2020, 05:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

As much as I want the Patriots to lose, I also wanted to see Watson V. Jackson next week. Oh well.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Brady is toast! He's done! This bullshtein is finally over! I knew it all along.

These iceholes are going to stomp the shtein out of the rest of the league next year, aren't they.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Cha Ching $$$$$

Next week openers

Tenny +10 vs Balty
Texans +7.5 vs Andy

MDS

they won 6 super bowls and everyone is pissing on their graves

sports fans are the worst
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm pissing on their graves and counting money. Does that make it better?

In the bullet there's 8 of us who picked HOU/TEN/MIN/PHL

MDS

im on NO

hope you like watchin ya boy cuzzo, good luck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Diomedes

I was pretty unimpressed with Romo last night.  The bloom is off the rose. 

From the start, his bit about "could it really end this way" was too canned and he returned to it too often.  He almost seemed to be rooting for that story line throughout, especially toward the end of the game when events underpinned his position.  I still appreciate his commentary on  actual game play matters--he was good on the deliberate time wasting and how many plays might be run in remaining time, etc.  But I've heard enough from him on matters not immediately related to the game itself.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 04, 2020, 11:41:04 PM
im on NO

hope you like watchin ya boy cuzzo, good luck

Got me mixed up with havas

PhillyPhreak54

Saints look like shtein. Hope they continue to.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2020, 03:21:24 PM
Saints look like shtein. Hope they continue to.

All the refs' fault, I'm sure.

Munson

I have no idea who I think the birds would have a better chance against next week if they win. I wanted the Saints to win originally but I'm starting to think 49ers are the best overall team and GBs flaws overshadow their home field advantage
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Munson

Munson