Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

That pretty well sums it up nationally.

Covid?  Pfft!  It's a hoax!

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on November 29, 2020, 02:38:36 AM
That pretty well sums it up nationally.

Covid?  Pfft!  It's a hoax!

pretty much but self assigned super progressive lil guy will be all in today on every game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

nick saban has gotten covid 8 different times but lets draw the imaginary maga line at the nfl
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jags have fired GM Dave Caldwell

SD

Will Fuller suspended 6 games for Peds

PhillyPhreak54

No wonder he stays healthy this season

PhillyPhreak54

Official updated schedule:

#Ravens-#Steelers on Wednesday at 3:40pm EST on NBC

#Washington-#Steelers next Monday at 5 EST (channel TBD)

#Cowboys-#Ravens next Tuesday at 8:05 EST on FOX

MDS

nfl losing to tree lighting is gotta be the ego crusher of ego crushers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rog is headed down to Rockefeller to torch it tonight.

General_Failure

https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/status/1334597870645727233

I can feel it, this time he's really going to turn things around.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

stupid wednesday afternoon nfl game - 11.4 mil
world series game 1 - 9.8
nba finals game 1 - 7.6
jordan doc ep 1 - 6.3
cup finals game 1- 2.1

Rome

When Tiger won the Masters last year ratings peaked at 12.1 with a 28 share as he was finishing off the win.  And that was at 2:15-2:30 instead of the usual 6:00 finish.

That was a once in a generation happening.

Point is even a meaningless shtein ass NFL game on a Wednesday beats everything else ever.

MAGA baby!

QB Eagles

We now have the answer to how bad the Cowboys have to be to get flexed out of SNF.

3-9 doesn't make the cut.

MDS

i believe it had more to do with the 49ers than the cowboys. dallas-seattle, dallas-pittsburgh, etc. stays. but dallas-another team out of the playoffs is the bridge too far

Eagaholic

Today owners looking at expanding to 17 games. Hard to think they won't considering the losses this year. I'd think they will even if the covid is still around.