Dutrchbird crossing the country....

Started by DutchBird, May 22, 2006, 04:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchBird

Hi all,

in two days time I'll leave for San Fransisco, a couple of days later for Chicago (by train), then for DC, Philly and New York (I'll fly home from there)...

In Philly I definitely want to get some Eagles gear.... Anything special going on?

Cheers all
You have New York, we have Amsterdam
Just 15,000 Dutch beat out 90,000 Americans

With Timmy, one of three things is going to happen. Somebody is going to get hurt - it's either going to be him, an opponent, or one of our players.

hbionic

1st time in the states Dutch? Have a good time.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

DutchBird

Second time in the States for me.

The first time a spent in Pennsylvania (Elizabethtown), 9 months (two semesters college). Travelled a bit in the area (Gettysburg, Philly, New York, Washington DC, Williamsburg VA and New Castle DE (where my roommate was from)). That year I became an Eagles fan.

First time though in Hawaii (a definite "must go again" though), San Fransisco and Chicago...;
You have New York, we have Amsterdam
Just 15,000 Dutch beat out 90,000 Americans

With Timmy, one of three things is going to happen. Somebody is going to get hurt - it's either going to be him, an opponent, or one of our players.

mussa

Take a cab out to 50th and Market, there's a ton of eagles gear out there for a "good deal "  :paranoid
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

Quote from: DutchBird on May 22, 2006, 05:39:41 AM
Second time in the States for me.

The first time a spent in Pennsylvania (Elizabethtown), 9 months (two semesters college). Travelled a bit in the area (Gettysburg, Philly, New York, Washington DC, Williamsburg VA and New Castle DE (where my roommate was from)). That year I became an Eagles fan.

First time though in Hawaii (a definite "must go again" though), San Fransisco and Chicago...;

i'd be careful on that Hawaii to San Fran drive.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

If you think hitting a moose sucks, try hitting a blue whale!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on May 22, 2006, 09:26:06 AM
If you think hitting a moose sucks, try hitting a blue whale!!

That especially sucks when hitting it from an airplane. 
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05