Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Her thoughts:

He seemed out of sorts when he came to bed tonight.  I asked him what was bothering him and he shrugged and got in bed.  Every time I tried to get him to talk he didn't want to.  Instead he just wanted to watch tv.  Is he getting sick of me?  I began to kiss his him and he rolled me over and farged me and then rolled back over and went to sleep without saying a word.  Has he found someone else?  Am I getting fat?  Is there something wrong with me? 

His thoughts:

Today sucked.  Eagles lost.  Got laid though. 

Diomedes

So yeah..I got married.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on September 21, 2007, 02:26:22 PM
So yeah..I got married.
your farging kidding right  :-D  If not man congrats, and welcome to hell
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

I know you won't take this in the spirit in which it's offered but congratulations just the same, Dio.

SunMo

honestly, we should all give him smart ass "nobody cares" comments, because that's what he would do

but congrats

may your first child, be a....

farg it, please don't have kids
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Thank you.

Yeah, I really did it. 

Now maybe this thread makes a little more sense.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 21, 2007, 02:30:31 PM
idiot

We watched like 10 episodes of the Wire on our short, humble little honeymoon.

SD_Eagle5

Justice of the peace if I remember correctly. Either way congrats.

Diomedes

farging women.  They get you to do the dumbest shtein.

phattymatty

not really weakling.

Wingspan

Quote from: Diomedes on September 21, 2007, 02:26:22 PM
So yeah..I got married.

Way to stick to your guns! Hoyda.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Father Demon

I thought you had banned yourself again the last few days -- was actually wondering "Where's Dio?"   :-D

Congrats, dude.  It only gets worse from here.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Diomedes on September 21, 2007, 02:37:06 PM
farging women.  They get you to do the dumbest shtein.

storks coming soon with baby dio

PhillyPhreak54