Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Munson

https://twitter.com/MichaelCBender/status/1199539612433170432

Not exactly shocking news here, but yeah, the guy who picked up the phone and started screaming "No quid pro quo!" was saying that for a very good reason.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

https://twitter.com/omgno2trump/status/1200286013278564352

Excuse me are you kneeling for the national anthem? Don't disrespect the troops you unAmerican piece of shtein.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the 10% of black people that would take trump over lincoln...its probably like 4 people but still
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Munson

Rome

Kamala is out, Marianne Williamson is still in and Bloomberg will be the DP Candidate in Nov 2020. 

Democrats.  🤣😂

MDS

Quote from: Rome on December 04, 2019, 06:34:00 AM
Kamala is out, Marianne Williamson is still in and Bloomberg will be the DP Candidate in Nov 2020. 

Democrats.  🤣😂

kamala had a horrendous campaign, marianne williamson was never in, bloomberg wont get past 5-7% if that

other than that good take
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

QuoteJust in time for the holidays: the Dept of Agriculture has finalized a process whereby 755,000 Americans will be removed from the federal food stamp program. Secretary Purdue says it's an effort towards "self sufficiency," and is the first step of many to cut food assistance.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous