2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 23, 2008, 08:57:20 PM
i really really hate shane victorino...hes got the iq of a sperm whale

as much as i love him you are correct.  that was just farging stupid.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

absolute bullshtein!  even Buck and McCarver agreed - of course Joe farg now brings up the "controversial" balk by hamels last night.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD_Eagle5

Nice throw and play at the plate by Ruiz, of course the inning should have already been over.

PhillyPhreak54

And it costs a run.

Terrible, terrible call by Danley.

Ruiz is a midget.

COME ON OFFENSE! You lazy, no good motherfargers get some hits and score some goddamn runs.

Don Ho

not that i'm panicing but we're in deep shtein tonight.  we just might break that 13 RISP left on base record.  

can they just farging score some runs without waiting for someone to homer?

don't worry Carlos is leading off tthe third!

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on October 23, 2008, 09:14:42 PM
not that i'm panicing but we're in deep shtein tonight.  we just might break that 13 RISP left on base record.  

can they just farging score some runs without waiting for someone to homer?

don't worry Carlos is leading off tthe third!

they will not win a game this series unless hamels is pitching...not only is tampas pitching better but their offense is far superior
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

that home plate ump is the ugliest mofo i've ever seen.  farging neanderthal.

SD_Eagle5

atta boy chooch, might as well get comfy at second cause I doubt you're going anywhere

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 23, 2008, 09:16:22 PM
atta boy chooch, might as well get comfy at second cause I doubt you're going anywhere

well now he's at third so he can finish chapter 2 of the book he's reading out there.

Don Ho

Don Ho