The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

gods not helping you, jewface
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

has there ever been a better advertising campaign than the one with the ill asain from the hangover.....god those are lol funny
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

you mean the ones with the oriental guy and everything's in gold?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

cp3 just had a sick nasty cross over floating banker waved off due go a charge..the cross over was epic

Sgt PSN

I'm sure everyone's seen it, but LeBron has this new
NIKE commercial that basically addresses his leaving Cleveland.  So Cleveland decided to make one of
their own

Rome

Sgt PSN

The Pacers scored 54 points against Denver tonight..........in the 3rd quarter.  They were 20-20 from the floor until Josh McRoberts missed a 3 pointer with about 2 seconds left. 

DE-FENSE!  DE-FENSE!

reese125

better yet, the heat were up by 20 at the half and blew it in OT

paul millsap went nuts with 46 points. the topper was he scored 11 points in 28 seconds

Sgt PSN

I'm surprised Cole hasn't shown up yet to proclaim his supreme knowledge. 

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 09, 2010, 10:23:53 PM
The Pacers scored 54 points against Denver tonight..........in the 3rd quarter.  They were 20-20 from the floor until Josh McRoberts missed a 3 pointer with about 2 seconds left. 

DE-FENSE!  DE-FENSE!

did you actually watch this game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 10, 2010, 12:31:25 AM

DE-FENSE!  DE-FENSE!

espn news highlites

Quote from: reese125 on November 09, 2010, 11:21:31 PM
better yet, the heat were up by 20 at the half and blew it in OT

paul millsap went nuts with 46 points. the topper was he scored 11 points in 28 seconds

the topper was him hitting three three pointers in the last five minutes after having hit two in the previous five years

heat are in trouble....gawd dont like ugly

reese125

That too, but forget the 5 minutes.  Millsap hit those (3) 3 pointers with 28 sec left. Then had a bucket with .2 left on the clock to force OT. Crazy.

ice grillin you

i believed you....i watched the game

but last 28 sec doesnt sound as good because he hasnt been in the league for 28 years

plus you didnt even mention that he only had two threes in his entire career before last night which is the more amazing number

more threes in the last five minutes than the last five years flows much better

DH

Quote from: MDS on November 10, 2010, 12:31:25 AM
The Pacers scored 54 points against Denver tonight..........in the 3rd quarter.  They were 20-20 from the floor until Josh McRoberts missed a 3 pointer with about 2 seconds left.  

DE-FENSE!  DE-FENSE!

I actually watched this live...one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. Dunleavy was straight on fire.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it