The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: hbionic on July 09, 2010, 03:17:37 AM
Le Bron, D-Wade, Bosh, nobody, nobody  vs. Kobe, Artest, Odom, Gasol, Bynum

i think chalmers is now the only guy other than the 3 under contract. now mike miller.

i wouldn't be surprised if shaq goes back to miami, he'll play for nba minimum to get another ring.  same with AI, except for the another part.

rjs246

Wait, Miami only has 5 players under contract and 3 of them are brand new to the team? That's pretty wild.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

not only will AI be drunk at practice, but he would throw that team off in more ways than 1 come game time. cant see him going there.

phattymatty

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

lol @ this triumphant return of reese

welcome back big guy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

I'm surprised it took more than two paragraphs for Rhoden to play the race card in that laughable article.

smeags

rhoden should be fiored for playing the race. i hope gilbert sues him over it.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

reese125

classic case of a rich spoiled brat owner who didnt get his way kicking and screaming face down on the floor

and this cornball has the gall to preach loyalty when his 2-face hypocritical ass was trying to pry Izzo away from michigan state

as sunmo's avatar has said many times, "you lose...good day sir!"

PhillyGirl

Reese, you're a complete idiot.

Kyle Korver signs with the Bulls.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Did I hear right that Gilbert made his cash from those Fat Head stickers?  Maybe the inventor of Pokeman will buy the Sixers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

cole please IM me requesting my addy to send me your 20 piece and everyone wont think youre a douche

ummmm well not really....but be a man and do it anyway
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 09, 2010, 07:18:19 PM
Reese, you're a complete idiot.

Kyle Korver signs with the Bulls.

Actually reese brings up a valid point, he tried to pry Tom Izzo away from MSU and not only that he fired his coach and gm after having the best regular season record two years in a row.  How loyal is that?

Lebron was a FREE agent FREE to sign with whomever he chooses. That being said the whole ESPN thing was completely ridiculous.  Could you imagine if that happened with a Philly athlete...only to say he was signing with another team? This whole situation is really completely ridiculous. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

reese brings up no point...he brings up colin cowherds (and numerous other talking heads) point today...you dont really thing he thought of that on his own do you?

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous