The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Boston wins.....1 win away

ice grillin you

did anyone watch the laker game last night.....other than chris webber i dont know that ive ever seen a more gutless charmin soft player than pau gasol.....what a POS
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

And Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum have gone missing too.

Go Rockets.

Sgt PSN

lakers would have probably been better off without bynum. I think he came back too late in the season and the team had moved on without him.  Odom is a bigger punk than gasol imo.  I know he has a bad back but dude is consistantly soft. When he does play hard he's a tough match up but he doesn't man up often enough.

The BIGSTUD

I'll take Bynum on the Sixers in a second.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

SD_Eagle5

I'm really looking forward to crowd reactions once the Magic win

MDS

it really doesnt get any better than spoiled, self-righteous boston fans crying because theyre flag team didnt win another championship
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The Magic won't win a game against Cleveland.

Sgt PSN

i'm surprised boston didn't pull this one out.  they weren't going to beat cleveland but i figured that they'd be able to get passed orlando.  but orlando is probably the best matchup from the east to go against the lebrons so it might be a semi-interesting series even though i don't think they'll pose any serious threat.  they'll probably win one of their home games and that's about it.

and the lakers are in trouble.  denver is rested and has easily been the 2nd best team in the playoffs.  the lakers have looked disoriented and worn out and i don't know who they are going to throw at carmelo to try and slow him down.

BigEd76

Charles: "I'm gonna say it now....the Orlando Magic will beat the Cleveland Cavaliers."

C-Webb: "In basketball...?"

reese125

Charles needs to keep working on his golf swing and stop working on his predictions

I think Orlando is the most vanilla squad in the playoffs, and the Cavs are easily the most dominant. If you really watch the Magic play by play you can see how open they leave the half court on the defensive end. Nobody collapses except for Howard here and there....field day for Lebron

PhillyGirl

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 18, 2009, 12:13:13 AM
Charles: "I'm gonna say it now....the Orlando Magic will beat the Cleveland Cavaliers."

C-Webb: "In basketball...?"

:-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

lol @ boston

more people watched the red sox home opener than celts/magic game 7 or even bruins/canes game 7.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I loved seeing the dejected looks on those fans faces.