Put on tinfoil hat because it's a Westbrook conspiracy!

Started by Eagleblood, August 03, 2005, 12:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on August 03, 2005, 02:48:58 PM
Nothing trumps Alba's ass. Nothing. In fact, nothing even comes close. I'm disappointed in you.

Wrong.

She does, everytime... :drool

rjs246

That is about the worst Catherine Bell picture I've ever seen. I think she's hot and all, and I'd love to blow bubbles in her cleavage, but Alba wins. Going away.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on August 03, 2005, 03:20:54 PM
That is about the worst Catherine Bell picture I've ever seen. I think she's hot and all, and I'd love to blow bubbles in her cleavage, but Alba wins. Going away.

If that's the "worst" picture you ever saw of her, you should do a Google search with the SafeSearch function off.

>:D

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

jeffreyjpa

Quote from: rjs246 on August 03, 2005, 02:48:58 PM
Nothing trumps Alba's ass. Nothing. In fact, nothing even comes close. I'm disappointed in you.

Agreed, that ass trumps Rock, Paper, AND Scissors.

I applaud your frequent use of it over the past couple of weeks, and look forward to the next time already.

bowzer

I believe their is a heavy negative bias against my client because he happens to be slightly overweight.  I am starting a campaign to end this discriminatory behavior.  First they began charging my client with 2 airline seats because of his size, then they even made a documentary about the ill effects of eating at his favorite restaurant McDonalds.  My client is being systematically targetted, even though he one of the longest standing members on this team. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Team Patterson would like everyone to know that Corey Simon sucks.

Thanks for your time.

bowzer

Team Simon would like everyone to know that there's a reason why that midget Patterson fell to Eagles. 

Wingspan

team moats would like to let everyone know that there is a team moats
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Team Patterson would like to point out that it's better to be unproven that to be a proven lazy piece of lard-arsed garbage that is not ready to play football until mid-season and tires out before the playoffs.

bowzer

Team simon tells team patterson to talk to his pro bowl appearances...

rjs246

Team LJ would you fatasses to shut it and lick his taint.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on August 03, 2005, 06:09:22 PM
Team simon tells team patterson to talk to his pro bowl appearances...

There are players who are dead that have made the Pro Bowl, and they're not very good anymore either.

bowzer

Well, team simon would like to extend a hand to team patterson in order to put team LJ in their place.  After all, LJ can't hold unto a football for his life!

PoopyfaceMcGee

OK, that's fine for now.

Isn't L.J.'s back injured again?  I can't wait to see him as the primary blocking TE.  He's about as good at blocking as Pinkston would be at the DT position.  L.J.'s basically a receiver only, and sometimes not even that.