Reggie Brown Signed.

Started by Rome, July 27, 2005, 08:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeNewsDetail.jsp?id=31252

:yay

QuoteBrown, the latter of two second-round picks, shined during his college career at Georgia. He impressed in the spring and will push Greg Lewis and Billy McMullen for playing time.

LOL.  Kent is such a dumbass.   :-D

Diomedes

You gotta like the front office.  They really are the class of the league.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

I can't wait to see Brown and Moats this camp.  I hope Reggie Brown can pick up this offense fairly quick.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD_Eagle5

:yay

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him contribute right away.

Diomedes

It would blow my mind.  A Reid rookie receiver catching passes?  :-D  Don't get me wrong, I love to see it.  But :-D
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Diomedes on July 27, 2005, 09:55:55 PM
It would blow my mind.  A Reid rookie receiver catching passes?  :-D  Don't get me wrong, I love to see it.  But :-D

Contribute = 20-30 catches / 300-400 yds. I think that's reasonable.  :paranoid

Diomedes

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 27, 2005, 10:05:54 PMContribute = 20-30 catches / 300-400 yds. I think that's reasonable. :paranoid

That would be great.

DH

Whoulda thunk McCoy would have been the last guy to sign?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Die-Hard on July 27, 2005, 10:29:32 PM

I did.  I've said it since the moment he was drafted.  I knew this guy would be nothing but trouble from the get go.  McCoy is lucky TO is around to steal all of the negative press that would otherwise be directed towards him.  :paranoid

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Die-Hard on July 27, 2005, 10:29:32 PM

No one latched on to sponsor him.  2nd round Eagles LB's are a dangerous stock in which to invest.

4and26

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I don't think there is a team in the league that can say they only have one draft pick left to sign . . .

TexasEagle

And one to go. That's sweet. :yay FO!

You know, I have to say that after years of following this team the current Eagles ownership and FO has really built the entire structure into an organziation to be proud of as a fan. I've always been proud to be an Eagles fan (even when they sucked), but it's the first time in a long time that the entire organization seems to be building itself up into something that's quality from top to bottom. I only wish I lived closer to Philly again so that I could take in the Linc and everything else up there.

Don Ho

Quote from: TexasEagle on July 28, 2005, 12:29:58 AM
And one to go. That's sweet. :yay FO!

You know, I have to say that after years of following this team the current Eagles ownership and FO has really built the entire structure into an organziation to be proud of as a fan. I've always been proud to be an Eagles fan (even when they sucked), but it's the first time in a long time that the entire organization seems to be building itself up into something that's quality from top to bottom. I only wish I lived closer to Philly again so that I could take in the Linc and everything else up there.

It's up to us out of towners to "REPRESENT"!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

I hope Reggie Brown can pick up this offense fairly quick.

according to andy by 2008 would be deemed 'fairly quick'
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

TempleOwl

It's a five-year deal worth $5 million, three live-in hookers, a lifetime supply of weed, a keg meister, and an "TO Sucks Ass!" button
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"