Week 11 - Browns: *shrugs disinterestedly*

Started by MDS, November 17, 2020, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

General_Failure

Yeah, you got deep dicked all the way down the field, but wag your tongue in celebration.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Browns should have just run the 2nd down play again on 3rd. Not like the Eagles are smart enough to fix that broken coverage.

Don Ho

I'm done hoping this team will find some help in the secondary through the draft. Not happening on Howie's watch. Slay can't do this by himself. 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

It won't be a TD and will somehow end up costing the Eagles more points when Wentz slips in the endzone and the defense gives up a touchdown off the safety.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 22, 2020, 01:28:30 PM
It won't be a TD and will somehow end up costing the Eagles more points when Wentz slips in the endzone and the defense gives up a touchdown off the safety.

Peters will also leave with an injury.

I have no idea if Peters is even healthy anymore. Third string teams get the third screen experience.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Nice that FOX allowed the third grade class to work the graphics today.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Diomedes

I think Richard Rodger decided that once he couldn't make the tackle it was a good idea to do the slip and slide.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

lol CBs have wet dreams about a throw like that.

Don Ho