Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on September 25, 2021, 12:51:53 PM
The USA has an almost incomprehensible 9-3 lead at the Ryder Cup right now.

They have four matches still to play today plus 12 tomorrow.  That's 16 possible points.  All they need is 5 1/2 to win the whole shooting match.

Pretty crazy. 

Shooting at a golf course?

I approve.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

name 1 person who cares about the ryder cup
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

He said name a person.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: MDS on September 25, 2021, 02:53:49 PM

Swear to allah I didn't know golf had cups. Thought that was strictly a soccer/horse racing/hockey thing

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 25, 2021, 05:14:22 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 25, 2021, 02:53:49 PM

Rome?

i like it...id easily watch it over the nfl if it was close
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Since Rome won't respond to my private message...first golf-loving person to send me their mailing address gets a little present in the mail

Rome

I tried to respond twice, actually.  I get an error when I hit reply. 

Swear to Satan.

Rome

Thank you btw. 

Diomedes

this concludes the Diomedes golf giveaway sweepstakes

QB Eagles

Love your dedication to bolding usernames even when talking about yourself.

Diomedes

would you be further impressed to know that I type the code out as I compose, rather than use the icons in the post review page? 

I'm hard, like a motherfarging bagel

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva round from Tiger today.

Had him u73.5

Hope he makes it til Sunday

MDS

tiger on a sunday is the only thing that can get me to watch golf especially when its at a klan rally like augusta
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Growing list of pro golfers who are more than happy to take blood money says all you need to know about the "sport."