NBA Fantasy

Started by ice grillin you, September 28, 2007, 02:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

http://www.sbnation.com/2012/12/14/3766772/john-wall-injury-update-washington-wizards-timetable

He can start testing it. 

I'd rather they found out he needed amputation, so I don't have to struggle with whether to drop him or not.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

who is ron artesticles.....i am savaging that ass

its amazing what a healthy team can do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

so is this a good or bad nba league

i get the sense fantasy nba is generally horrendous so having 10 people who check = the best league ever?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 15, 2012, 11:34:09 PM
so is this a good or bad nba league

i get the sense fantasy nba is generally horrendous so having 10 people who check = the best league ever?

pretty much.....i think its a fantastic nba league...all the people i know in it are valid nba fans......cant ask for much more than that

PhillyPhreak54

I am getting run by Todd despite having a good team.

Kyle Lowry being hurt kinda screws me

MDS

i think my team might suck but i am only like 4 out of a playoff spot...less now i suppose

LETS DO THIS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 15, 2012, 11:46:39 PM
i think my team might suck but i am only like 4 out of a playoff spot...less now i suppose

LETS DO THIS

league so far is incredibly competitive

i credit dio for this

MDS

it wont be competitive when i get danny granger back

#worsttofirst

ice grillin you

i just got back kyrie (up 9-1) and have d rose in my holster

MDS

i stand by my october claim: d rose was the pick of the draft

i was thisclose to taking him

MDS

holy shtein just looked at j's roster

he still has andrew bynum. seriously.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 15, 2012, 11:56:57 PM
i stand by my october claim: d rose was the pick of the draft

i was thisclose to taking him

gotta first make the playoffs and then hes gonna be gold...but he cant be the pick of the draft when hes not gonna play before the all star game...ill fully admit i took him thinking his return would be this month....but hes still not even close

PhillyPhreak54

yeah I was holding onto him just in case...I came close to dumping him the other day.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 15, 2012, 11:58:50 PM
holy shtein just looked at j's roster

he still has andrew bynum. seriously.

lol

MDS

true or false

if bynum was on the wizards you would never even drafted him