Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

What do we have, one dude here who actually lives in Philadelphia? 

How the riots going, mds?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

there are no riots

some mass gatherings in west philly around 55th and pine, with some mild looting thrown in at like foot locker or something. saw some shtein in port richmond too. some cc stores pre boarded up windows just in case.

at the moment do not have anything close to kenosha on our hands
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Lol the right wingers and White people everywhere are already hand wringing over some broken windows and stolen shtein. Don't seem to give a damn about the dead guy tho.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

While they would like to openly declare him property again, nobody actually owned the dead guy so what's there to care about?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

if you can afford it even if its just one dollar or five dollars think about saving oscars this holiday season...probably the best bar in philadelphia...if you cant or dont want to pass the link onto someone who may...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/27lgo7xy2o

phattymatty

that sucks I feel like I end up there 9 out of 10 times I stay in philly overnight.

phattymatty

after the Christmas night game two years ago against the raiders, we tried to go to oscars late night but it was already closed.  only thing still open on that block was that dirty hookah bar next store and my brother in law had to break up a fight between two hookers in the bathroom hallway.  fun Christmas.

MDS

oscars is a great dive. i threw them something.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

phattymatty

ive never seen that French gritty video that's amazing.

ice grillin you