Week One - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 10, 2020, 08:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

If he ever gets fired, he'll either get hired elsewhere quickly or start up a Patreon-backed podcast where he can really tell it like it is. I'm assuming having an actual job prevents him from already having a Patreon-backed podcast.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Everyone is going to onlyfans now.  He'll fit right in.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

skip is doing exactly what his job is...saying asinine things to get a reaction out of people

his contract is up and im sure he will get a raise
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

today mightve been a disaster for philly sports but if LA covers the 2 against dallas it will be a great day for todd
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You got them -2?

Line movement suggests LAR - I have them at +1

MDS

+2

i dont see how dallas is that much better than them even though points for the homefield dont really exist

PhillyPhreak54

Rams having to settle for FGs has sucked

MDS

and now goff with a terrible pick which leads to points

this teams are pretty even, happy to have 2 points to play with but this is pure toss up territory. sweat out last qtr. like doubling down on a 10 against an 8/9

General_Failure

These Rams uniforms don't look any better in game. Especially with every single undershirt sticking out.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

At least they've got that penis logo on midfield.

PhillyPhreak54

I cannot believe they spent 5 billion on that place. It felt like they were playing in Dallas' stadium but with the Rams penii on the field.

Diomedes

I guess I'm in the minority but I thought the new Rams uniforms looked pretty crisp in action.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on September 14, 2020, 09:33:53 AM
I guess I'm in the minority but I thought the new Rams uniforms looked pretty crisp in action.

Same...thought they looked sharp and were a brighter welcome update. Really wish the birds would follow suit and update their colors. I'm sure some people will bitch but the current green and uniform style is outdated.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 14, 2020, 09:13:35 AM
I cannot believe they spent 5 billion on that place. It felt like they were playing in Dallas' stadium but with the Rams penii on the field.

It looked impressive and I'm sure live it's a marvel. I'm still confused why LA needs two football teams