Week 16 - Cowboys: Please Lose

Started by MDS, December 21, 2020, 12:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

this eagles playoff run is going to be fun.

Don Ho

Oh God please no.  The fact an NFC East team makes the playoffs is pathetic enough.  The fact Dwayne Haskins might make the playoffs sums up 2020.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Eagles inactives:

DE Derek Barnett (calf)
LB Duke Riley (biceps)
TE Richard Rodgers (ankle)
QB Nate Sudfeld (sucks)
WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (sucks)
WR John Hightower (sucks)
RB Jason Huntley (sucks)

General_Failure

They're really going to miss having Dick Rod out there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

I can remember when Hightower was Wentz favorite wr for the first half of the season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i can remember when jjaw was picked ahead of dk metcalf
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Hightower's pros: speed

Hightower's cons: hands, route running, ball tracking, timing, physicality, effort

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

MDS

should carson put his house up now or wait until after the super bowl

Don Ho

Too bad the touchdown won't count but that was a great run
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2020, 04:38:17 PM
should carson put his house up now or wait until after the super bowl

HA!  It's a short jaunt for the movers to Indianapolis or Boston.

Don Ho

The birds secondary will quickly bring us back down to earth