Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

I really do love to do that...don't judge

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I actually laughed out loud Dio.

Dickface.

Rome

So evidently Axl Rose has been forced to book gigs for Guns & Roses at House Of Blues clubs instead of arenas & stadiums.

Think it might be time for him to give Slash, Duff, et al a call to patch things up?

Diomedes

That dude should have quit altogether 15 years ago.  He's got one of the greatest rock and roll albums of all time to his credit when he was a wild child but those times have been gone forever now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

review of recent Axl Rose debacle at Fillmore Silver Spring.

QuoteTo call it a train wreck wouldn't be right. Train wrecks are fast and violent. This was like being stuck in gridlock traffic behind a garbage truck in August.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/click-track/post/in-concert-guns-n-roses-at-fillmore-silver-spring/2012/02/24/gIQA5CwRYR_blog.html

Incidentally, wtf is Fillmore Silver Spring?  Is there Fillmore branded venue in every f'n town now?

Rome

Flogging Molly tonight in Orlando. 

Farg yes.

phattymatty

Quote from: Diomedes on February 25, 2012, 08:45:34 AM
review of recent Axl Rose debacle at Fillmore Silver Spring.

QuoteTo call it a train wreck wouldn't be right. Train wrecks are fast and violent. This was like being stuck in gridlock traffic behind a garbage truck in August.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/click-track/post/in-concert-guns-n-roses-at-fillmore-silver-spring/2012/02/24/gIQA5CwRYR_blog.html

Incidentally, wtf is Fillmore Silver Spring?  Is there Fillmore branded venue in every f'n town now?

been around for maybe 2 months or so...pretty much had A list concerts right off the bat then I realized it's owned by LiveNation the PR/whatever company that sets up a lot of shows these days. i guess it's good because it keeps overhead down and you get to bypass ticketmaster. i have not been there yet though.

Diomedes

I went to a LIve Nation venue and felt like I was at a movie theater.  Hate hate hated it.

Don Ho

Is Axel still doing Charles Manson's songs?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

TOOL is going to record their next album this summer:

http://loudwire.com/tool-record-new-album-summer/

Diomedes

maybe we could just change the name of this thread to

TOOL fanboy circlejerk

SD

MDS

wait who was the guy that didnt watch a phillies world series game so he could go to a tesla concet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes