Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lincoln Riley is a hot name and he could reunite with Hurts at The QB Factory!

FTR - Riley stinks and I don't want him.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Lurie didn't travel due to covid. Doug gets this year and next before he's replaced.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 28, 2020, 03:01:22 PM
joe moorhead!

him or graham harrell are what im thinking. they interviewed harrell last year but couldnt get him without playcalling duties.

if everyone in chicago doesnt get fired, try to pry flip away for qb coach and run that back.

they are stuck with wentz for 2 years, you gotta try something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on November 28, 2020, 12:51:51 PM...if not they bump duce up

on the one hand, DUCE

on the other hand...I kinda want to see him just go elsewhere, and do well out from under the Eagles umbrella
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Don't assume they're going to draft any better than they have the last few years.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on December 01, 2020, 10:50:15 AM
Don't assume they're going to draft any better than they have the last few years.

that's precisely why you need the pick as high as possible...it's not just about the players being better at the top which of course they are its minimize as much as possible the chances of a gm farging up

Eagaholic

Wanting to tank when your team is a game out of first 'for a better draft pick' is a loser's mentality.

MDS

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 01, 2020, 02:01:21 PM
Wanting to tank when your team is a game out of first 'for a better draft pick' is a loser's mentality.

is this a troll
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 01, 2020, 10:42:02 AM
Need to get to 3 to get Sewell.

chargers have very winnable games left
dallas and cinci dont...except when they play each other! need a cinci win there, then the eagles lose to dallas and they are the 3

would not target a tackle with that pick but thats neither here nor there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 01, 2020, 02:17:39 PM
Quote from: Eagaholic on December 01, 2020, 02:01:21 PM

is this a troll

honestly dont think it is...its juvenoia....like concrete charlie would ring your neck if heard you root for them to lose you little snot nose punk

but that said wanting a team that is in the midst of a five year tear down and rebuild to get 5 wins this season instead of 3 is also a moronic mentality and partially why they are where they are right now

MDS

the 49ers bottomed out at 2-14 and were in pretty much as bad shape as the eagles are now...next two season 6-10 and 4-12 (would've been better if jimmy g didnt get hurt). then they made the superbowl.

if the eagles are, you know, smart, they can be decent by 2022 and very good in 2023. im not holding my breath, but the right coach/picks it can jump quickly

ice grillin you

you said the same thing about the phillies in 2012...still waiting

eagles have like a less than 1% chance to do that but it would require wentz going back to mvp form which is essentially impossible because they will not have the ability to put the amount of talent this roster will require around him...they are pretty bad now but they at least have a modicum of quality veteran talent around but in two three four years out they are going to be a barren waste land of talent at almost every position

its gonna be incredibly ugly and its going to be like that for a while (again if wentz is truly unfixable)...i would say the hope should be in five years they can win a playoff game?

MDS

the phillies could be very good right now if they had drafted and developed literally anyone. they didnt. i figured if youre terrible for 6-7 years you should fall ass backwards into some high level players. i forgot its the phillies.

the eagles arent as incompetent of an organization. thats why i said IF you make the right coach hire and draft well it can be done quickly. 49ers hired the right coach and drafted very well. will the eagles do this? who knows. probably not!