Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on April 18, 2020, 07:39:01 PM
So is the problem that OBJ isn't better by enough than every Eagles receiver combined?

Greg Ward > OBJ.  We all know it in our hearts!

General_Failure

Greatest receiver named Ward to ever play, that's for sure.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

I'm watching random games from the brief Vick era, and I was struggling to remember why this team didn't even get close to a super bowl. Then I saw Winston Justice holding on third down, and it started to come back to me.

phattymatty

watched the body bag game with some buddies on zoom today.  that farging defense was so fun to watch.

there is a really good copy on YouTube right now. not nearly as many injuries as I remembered, just a few scrubs and 2 taterskin QBs.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Can't wait to see Adrian Killins make the final roster.

General_Failure

Don Ho

Noah Togiai!  The obligatory Polynesian signing!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i had to doublecheck that he didnt go to penn wood, because being from philadelphia, i associate that first with the wood, not a city in california

but when youre not from philly i get it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

only lily white people dont know what the wood is

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you