Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Embarrassing

Listening to them while stuck in this traffic makes me rage even more

What a shteinshow

Don Ho

Need more Asians.  Aging, slow crackers and zesty latinos ain't cutting it.

I don't think anyone here was anticipating a fast start. This is the Phillies. April and May will stink like they always do. 

Surfin' and chillin' until July 1.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

that was pretty bad

id be more concerned with the uncompetitive ABs than the alvarado/strahm meltdowns. brogdon wont be on the team in a week, whatever. it is one game and we need a much larger sample size, but yikes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the braves lineup isnt fair
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 30, 2024, 11:55:57 AMthe braves lineup isnt fair

Not sure how they don't win 110 games this season

SD

I was in the other room but there was some announcement...then they cut to some ig pics of Kelce/cox and the Phillies with some weird feedback...now I have the Spanish feed

SD

PhillyPhreak54

New contract same Nola

Homers allowed

SD

I can't believe the ump called that strike 3 right down the middle of the plate with 2 strikes 2 outs bases loaded a ball

Don Ho

Bums got away with one there. Holy shtein that may been the worst call I've ever seen on an obvious strike three.  And typical NicKKK KKKasteallnos.  He, in all fairness, struck out with the bases loaded

Braves don't need to worry as look who's on the mound.  Mr. Softie will give it right back.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

And now he gags the lead away.

God damn man

Don Ho

It is truly remarkable and amazing how the Phillies can beat the Braves in the playoffs because the Braves roster is in another solar system compared to the strikeout machine that occupies the bank

SD

7 more years of this