Jordan Mailata, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Don Ho, April 28, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 29, 2020, 12:06:48 PM
minimal...it only exists because mailata got hurt...also it was such a non descript play i imagine the eagles would have to have sent film to the league and complained about the shot and/or asked for a ruling on a fine

have they done that or is this beef just a guy on twitter who noticed it?...like is this a thing

No idea.  I saw it and wanted to ask my football buddies on the fan site we use what they think.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I think he should be fined and since the refs like to call using the helmet to initiate contact it should have been flagged too.

ice grillin you

its absolutely was not helmet to helmet...forward to the contact and pause...the crown of smiths helmet is almost facing the near sideline...it was a partial hit to the head but it was with the shoulder and smith goes out of way to make sure of that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

If it's on one of half the starting quarterbacks that's actually good and also still healthy, they'd probably throw a flag. For a lineman, that's just another Sunday.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Think there's close to zero chance of a fine. Remember that Clowney was never fined for that Wentz hit. How often do you even see flags when a lineman and linebacker collide?

Don Ho

Wait!  This is wrong, correct?  The Eagles ran the ball in the second half?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Which reminds me - of all the positions people here have mentioned they'd like to see Mailata, I think he'd provide the biggest upgrade at play caller.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on December 29, 2020, 11:59:48 AM
What do you think are the chances this play results in a fine for Smith?

Officially not fined.

Rome

Dude was a rugby player and is now a certified LT starter with a massive contract.

Don Ho

So now can we officially erase the Andre Dillard thread?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger