So I hear there is a gathering Thursday

Started by Seabiscuit36, February 06, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 07, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
Plus with the weather up there today I'm seeing some issues on flights and if those get pushed back then I would be farged

Thankfully flights into and out of Philadelphia are world famous for their reliability and timeliness.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I think you guys are right.

I looked at changing my itin from Vegas and that was more expensive than what I am trying to do now.

hbionic

Quote from: smeags on February 07, 2018, 07:55:32 AM
$4 for a copy of Monday's newspaper was ridiculous.

$40 well spent.  :paranoid

Smeags, any chance I can bum one off ya? For a price of course.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

smeags

we can talk bro.

btw - igy and others are right, the parade is minor compared to the party after the game. the only reason I am going is because I couldn't get to the city afterwards with a house full of people.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

I should have just stayed with my friends in Wilmington. Was planning on driving back down today but pennsyltucky is getting some pretty heavy snow right now.   When I drove down Sunday it was snowing and the roads were farging awfu and I was sliding all over the road. Everything looks even worse out there now.   Farg me.

smeags

plans are set, going to my cousin's at broad and spring garden. he's got available parking. then walk. got peeps in from Jacksonville so should be a good time.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I'm stuck in Pennsyltucky. Farg snow.

Munson

We got into Philly last night, finding parking was awful, stayed at a friends in Fairmount, now posted up near 21st and Franklin, between the French and Georgian flags, 2nd row back from the barricade.

Omg they just started playing the game from the beginning on the Jumbotron and over the speakers...this is awesome
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

I had to get back home so we passed on the parade.  Stay safe, have a great time, etc.

Diomedes

I had a ride up and back, then landed a job for today and had to bail because I needs the moneys

then today, job postponed

just as well really, I can't afford to spend money on anything these days

I'm sitting in my basement compiling tax documents, tallying receipts, and watching the feed Zanshin linked to...

people look cold
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger