Week 14 - Giants: Life Just Be That Way I Guess

Started by MDS, December 01, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I don't want to hear about how the injuries are the story of the game/season.  Yeah yeah there have been a lot of them to important players...but that doesn't explain the performance on the field.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Injuries aren't throwing the ball like shtein, calling shtein plays, or not knowing where to line up.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

MDS

the eagles have 2 wide receivers and neither one of them actually has a catch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2019, 10:11:55 PM
the eagles have 2 wide receivers and neither one of them actually has a catch

That would have been true with every receiver not named Jackson out there.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Perkins and Scott are more effective receivers than these wideouts.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 09, 2019, 07:37:07 PM
His betting line on rushing yards is o/u 1.5 lol

I took Sanders o60.5 and anytime TD scorer at -145 so guaranteed pulled hamstring on his second carry.

He made it longer than two carries but still

farg

PhillyPhreak54

Any doubt the defense shteins themselves now?

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure