Week 14 - Giants: Life Just Be That Way I Guess

Started by MDS, December 01, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the get in price is now below $40 and will only go down. so anyone who wants to watch bad football in the rain, heres your chance to do it for a reasonable price
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

400 yards, 4 TDs, 4 INTs, 4 sacks, 4 yards rushing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

His betting line on rushing yards is o/u 1.5 lol

I took Sanders o60.5 and anytime TD scorer at -145 so guaranteed pulled hamstring on his second carry.

General_Failure

I'm so excited for this game that I totally forgot it was on tonight.

Diomedes

oh wow MNF production is awful

first MNF I've seen this year
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

They actually made changes to their playcalling. How about that.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

This is about what I expected. By the second quarter it should be nothing but pass pass pass punt drives again.

MDS

eagles dont cover saquon, eli screws up the throw

this game is great

Geowhizzer

I may be actually rooting for them to lose.  Put me out of my misery.

MDS

General_Failure

This game's going to have 0 offensive points for either team.

MDS

pat shurmur, 2-10 with a 4th and 10 from the +40 is gonna punt

thats why hes getting fired