Flyers 2016 Offseason

Started by rjs246, April 26, 2016, 08:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: SD on April 26, 2016, 09:15:40 AM
Trade Morin/Cout/pick to the Lightning for Drouin. Young winger with a ton of talent.

Really wish this would have happened at the deadline. Drouin is a friggen stud and the Lightning aren't trading him after what he's done in the playoffs.

ice grillin you

they were never trading him period...the whole controversy was overblown...especially with stamkos probably being gone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

They sat him the entire season until there were injuries and they were forced to play him. Why drum up a fake market for a young winger with his talent? Makes no sense.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Geowhizzer

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Draft prediction: They trade #18 and Sam Morin to move up into the top 10 of the draft...and take a forward.

Geowhizzer

Yeah, there's been rumblings about that for a while.   Could easy be a case of smoke=fire.

I'd love to see Morin develop and become that monster defender, but from what I've heard/read, his offensive game is lagging a bit.

ice grillin you

if you cant get into the top 3 in this draft its a waste to move up

and yeah morin has been a huge disappointment...not even sure how much value he has at this point

SD

This years draft is supposedly only slightly worse than last year and they picked two great players after 3. My hope is someone values Morin's size and sees some potential.

ice grillin you

but its a three player draft...not a huge gap from 4 to 18....it is deep which bodes well for them having 5 picks in the top 80

ice grillin you

25 years ago today the flyers drafted peter forsberg....who would of course be traded for a once in a lifetime superstar...

guess who btwn the two never won a stanley cup?

Rome