This Is Gonna Suck: 2016 Phillies Season Thread

Started by MDS, April 04, 2016, 04:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

he was fired by a pos franchise in the marlins 2 seconds after the season ended, but im sure hes awesome

mack wants lloyd mcclendon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder why they fired him reports were that he was doing a good job

Lloyd McClendon wouldn't be too bad.

MDS

because was a prick and he was lazy

anytime an assistant coach gets fired a millisecond after the season ends you know its not good. see steve henderson.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't know he was fired

The radio described it as parting ways so I figured they mutually split

MDS

lol who mutually agrees to part ways?

thats just a nice way of saying get the farg out

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe he decided he didn't want to work for those corksuckers Samson and Loria?

MDS

no he and donny had beef

on top of that hes made more money than he needs and is one of the greatest players ever. this is generally not the recipe needed to make a good coach.

PhillyPhreak54

Salisbury has an interview with Middleton on CSN tonight

Hopefully they post it online

Btw does Middleton wear a rug? Looks very Marv Albertish

smeags

nm
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it