Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Fill in the blank

Losses:
NL East champ:
Mikael Franco XBHs:
Amaro fire date:
Cole Hamels trade date:
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Dillen

Nats
None
July 25

Had to edit my win total. I figured those who have been negative were overblowing it a little but I just looked at the opening day roster.... All of this with arguably no important injuries... Holy shtein

Rome

Losses: 174,776,598,771,394,659,403

NL East Champ: Who cares?

MFXBH: Minus gazillionty (plus or minus)

ROOB:  January 17th, 2063

Hamels: No, really... who cares?  When they trade him they've going to get royally farged up the ass because the buffoon in charge of trading him is less adept at trading than Jack was when he had his magic beans.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome has cracked open the bottle early today!

Geowhizzer

Losses:  97
NL East champ:  Nats
Mikael Franco XBHs:  23
Amaro fire date:  Not soon enough:  Oct. 5 - day after the last game.
Cole Hamels trade date:  July 31.  Amaro will send $$$ and get back a low-end prospect in A-ball and declare himself the smartest man in the world.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 05, 2015, 01:05:43 PM
Rome has cracked open the bottle early today!

I'm salty today.  No doubt about it.  But this assface starting a Phillies thread, when all he does is piss and moan about how much they suck day after day after day, is just disgusting.  It would be like IGY starting an "I Love Hair Metal" thread or rjs starting an "I Love People" thread.

No, sir... cannot have it for six months.  I'm trolling this shtein until someone deletes it or me.

MDS

wait the person who starts threads is a thing

arent you an adult?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I like that he started it in such a loud and look at me way so he can enjoy it when the Phils aren't as bad as he thinks they'll be

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 05, 2015, 07:38:53 PM
I like that he started it in such a loud and look at me way so he can enjoy it when the Phils aren't as bad as he thinks they'll be

are you really going to brag if they win 65 instead of 55?

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 05, 2015, 12:11:46 PM
Fill in the blank

Losses:
NL East champ: duh
Mikael Franco XBHs: zero
Amaro fire date: 1/16
Cole Hamels trade date: august
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: MDS on April 05, 2015, 04:36:45 PM
wait the person who starts threads is a thing

arent you an adult?

You know, it's entirely possible that if you submit a decent array of posts from this forum, you might be eligible for a refund from Temple for your bachelor's degree.

MDS

i dont see what stupid message posts has to do with a grown man with a wife, children and important, valuable things complaining about who starts a thread on a message board about a terrible baseball team

MDS

PhillyPhreak54