2012 - 2013 Philadelphia 76ers Regular Season Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, October 31, 2012, 08:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

it's going to be interesting to see watching a team with legit shooters, though it'll make ET even more frustrating.

PhillyPhreak54

I love having shooters but don't wanna see them fall in love with jump shooting like last year. Drive the lane, please

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 31, 2012, 07:32:40 PM
it's going to be interesting to see watching a team with legit shooters, though it'll make ET even more frustrating.

my perceived weakness of this team is going to be perimeter playmaking on both ends of the court....i think they are going to struggle defending dribble drive on the defensive end....also how will they do defending the leagues legit scorers especially small forwards...they are really gonna miss iguodala there...

on the other end they have shooters now but they dont have many guys that can handle the ball...hopefully jeru can really elevate his game by adding dribble drive which has been his weakness...but other than that they have no one on the team that can get to the hoop...basically they are going to have bynum and then spread the court with shooters......but thats a tough way to win night after night

phattymatty

ice grillin you

all the games on my package are out except the sixers

PhillyPhreak54

reese125

PhillyPhreak54

jesus....come on.

Denver on like a 16-3 run

Sixers only up 1

MDS

came back home for lunch just in time to see them choke

at least i hear the lovely malik. wut up playa
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

phattymatty

that one stretch of missed 3s was maddening. gonna be a lot of that this year.

hawes for mvp.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Hawes' goofy republican ass was ballin tonight

Way to shake off that Denver run and close them out

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on October 31, 2012, 09:28:14 PM
that one stretch of missed 3s was maddening. gonna be a lot of that this year.

hawes for mvp.

My section started an MVP chant for Hawes with about 4 min left.

Also, Nick Young is horrendous on defense. I counted 5 different times that he got completely turned around on D....and that was just the first half.