Easy's Ex-Philly Athletes Thread

Started by MDS, June 02, 2012, 11:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

0/2

this is a thread is where easy gets bitter when people leave and do well/gets excited when they dont

nothing more, nothing less
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ummmm heidi will pretty much sum all that up when hes in la next year

which is ironic because easy is going to have an internal organ explosion when another LA team win a title this year with about 47 ex flyers on it

MDS

didnt just spend a weekend with the brady bunch in qtown? cole aint goin nowhere

ice grillin you

lol...i dont think we discussed it one time and we both were drunk probably 70% of the waking hours i was there

MDS

thats why easy has the moral highground on you

Sgt PSN

I could have sworn IGY laughed and said LA wasn't a player for Hamels when I brought it up.

ice grillin you

lol...im drunk but i think you are farging with me....you are the one that said LA would sign no one bacause of their ownership...starting with kemp

Sgt PSN

I said I didn't think that LA would make any major signings until they sold. They did. Sue me.

ice grillin you

i was saying they would get heidi at the same time i was saying they would sign kemp...i knew they would have a billionaire owner and get anyone they wanted....they are the dodgers after all

MDS

the phillies could have hamels if they didnt throw all that money at lee to win the world series they never won

SD

Kyle Drabek's line yesterday: 6.2 innings pitched, 5 runs [4 earned], 4 walks, season ERA is 4.65

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons