College Football - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 26, 2023, 01:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Michigan has stretched Wash DL jersey collars but no calls. But that shtein call has likely cost UW the game.

TD Mich

PhillyPhreak54

And that'll do it.

Back breaking pick

Wash OL failed late in pass protection, Penix was off and made a lot of high throws and that one killed him.

MDS

college football leaving ucla for dead to go be the OC at ohio st

this sport is broken beyond repair
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol at thinking that chip kelly leaving anywhere has that meaning

players now getting paid and can go where they want...superior product...12 game playoff is awful but sport is in a great place
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

youre in a cult

theres like 7 teams with any shot to be interesting, any program not in that 7 has no chance to ever be good because any decent player they can get will just up and leave.

its the best its ever been from a player perspective in that theyre actually getting paid, but from a competitive standpoint its farcical. theyre a professional league, they need professional rules.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

7 is more than can win in any pro sport each year plus the watchability and number of great games is far superior to any sport in the world and its not close
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its going to be the same 7 teams, no shot for anyone else to catch up. no shot for any upsets, no shot for any team further down to the pecking order to ever build up a decent team. just a 4 month slog until alabama faces georgia, now without the either having any danger of 1 loss ruining their year

but youre no longer supporting indentured servitude so when you vote for larry hogan, im sure itll make you feel a bit better