Week 17 - Saints: Bitch Please

Started by MDS, December 25, 2022, 01:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

You're welcome, Minnesota and Dallas
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Not getting seven on that first score was the killer oh and the fact that the offensive game plan and Garner Minshew sucks. 

Minshew can back up Wentz in Washington next year
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

What a farging disaster

Minshew is trash. So is Steichen

Don Ho

All for not maybe as Bucs now winning

Don Ho

All right everyone just take a farging knee already, can we just end this garbage

Don Ho

Yes, horrible game plan, but this is a lot on Minshew.  He was awful today.  No way around it. 

SD

Don Ho

No doubt with the weapons they have on offense to put up 10 farging points is ridiculous.  Yes the Saints have a good defense but still inexcusable. Birds win this game by at least 10 if hurts plaus and he's healthy.

Don Ho

MDS

sirianni, stechien and minshew...take a bow

woof
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Can criticize just about anyone outside the pass rush, but this loss was on the coaches.

Play farging man
Run the farging ball
Use farging Goedert

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

I know I saw this debacle with my own eyes, but now that I'm seeing some of these stats, this is very disturbing gentlemen.  Not one trip to the red zone. Third and fourth down conversions were awful. And the penalties granted one was the worst call we've seen all year calling back a touchdown, but it was brutal all around an offense. 

Totally agree QB this is on the coaching staff just a poor game plan and trying to run The Jalen hurts offense with the red neck wasn't going to work in any universe.

Don Ho

Rube!!!  Damn straight!! N

QuoteLate in the second quarter, the Saints had outgained the Eagles 252-21, they led 13-0, Andy Dalton still hadn't thrown an incomplete pass and the Eagles didn't have any first downs. What the hell is that? You can't talk like you're a Super Bowl contender and then let a 6-9 team come into your building and jump you like that. Yeah, injuries, I get that. But we're talking effort here, and the Eagles didn't have it in the first half, and that's squarely on Nick Sirianni and his coaching staff. Unacceptable. Inexcusable. Sure, they woke up in the second half and started to make some plays and made it close for a while. Who cares. It's a 60-minute game and if you don't bother to bring it for half of those 60 minutes, you're not going to win many games. This team is damn lucky it has one more chance to lock up No. 1 seed, and obviously they're a different team with Jalen Hurts behind center. But I don't care who the quarterback is. If they come out and play like this again, they're not beating anybody.

Nick blew today!  hope Potsie wakes up.