2017 College Basketball

Started by Diomedes, January 14, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

It's an impressive streak, but at the same time, there's only a small handful of teams who can compete with UConn on a regular basis, so it's a lot less impressive imo.

But hey, good on them for doing something that no one cares about and figuring out a way to be better at it than everyone else.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

dio started a cbb thread

think about this for a minute

i dont care what its about
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

would rather have dio coaching temple than fran dunphy

feeling his emotionless hipster psychopathy would get through to inner city blacks better than a confused old man 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on January 14, 2017, 06:55:40 PM
MISOGYNIST

When it comes to hoops, sure.  I can live with that label.  Because the fact of the matter is that women in general aren't very good at basketball....at least not good enough for it to be entertaining enough to watch. 

Of course, given another 50 years of training and development and the women's game could possibly be on par with where the men's game is now.

Diomedes

ice grillin you

phattymatty

ugh i have no idea why i still support gtown while gt3 is still coach. at least go to games. he is so terrible.

they were on pace for 100 points midway through ist half. down by 2 or the at half, no biggie.

anyway, tie game they have the ball with 23 seconds left. first i hate it when coach calls a T instead of leaving players do it themselves, but he's terrible. he (i assume) calls a play during the timeout, they run it down to 3 seconds, pass it to their 7 foot center for a 3 who proceeds to air ball it. depaul takes it all they way down court somehow in 3 seconds and gets fouled with zero seconds left. he sinks them both.

how i root for both this team and the birds is just sad.

ice grillin you

Princeton Harvard was ridiculous today...yes I watched every second...if the ivy tourney is half that good it's gonna be on...will be even better if penn closes out this weekend

Eagles_Legendz

The next 3 weeks (conference tourney - sweet 16) = my favorite time of the year for sports.

phattymatty

yup. for me nothing even comes close.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

lehigh BU tied with a second left in the patriot semis on cbss

PhillyPhreak54