The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

he bought his guns hours before targeting asians and murdering them

america !!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I think we have an incel here, not a racist.  He killed two white people also.  Probably named Chrystal and Brandi.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Witnesses said he said he was going to kill every Asian in there. I mean, he could be both, but he definitely did a racism.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Oh?

I haven't read that. 

I'll pipe down until I know more.  I thought he e was probably a woman hater who decided to kill (what he thinks are) sex workers at massage parlors, most of whom happen to be Asian.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

also the cop who was giving the presser who said that it wasnt a hate crime and is leading the investigation previously posted some racist china flu shtein on social media
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I saw that.  So inside the cruiser, he turns his camera off and says to the guy

Good work, son.  Send the vermin back to hell.
Thanks brah.
Look, the politically correct are gonna scream hate crime.  Tell 'em you're a sex addict. 
Yeah, that's smart.

PhillyPhreak54

and the cop also said the killer "had a bad day"

Just like when the SC cops took Dylan Roof to get fast food...the soft handling of the killers is sickening.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa
21yrs old

That's the shooter. FOX who did not cover the story much yesterday is now suddenly interested. I wonder why?

BTW - I watched the video and that dude looks like hes 51 not 21.

PhillyPhreak54

Had one today at one of my customers.

Kent Moore Cabinets in Bryan/College Station.

Apparently eight people shot including a state trooper. Our contact there (purchasing agent) said someone at their assembly plant finished his shift and walked to his backpack and got his gun out and started mowing people down.

fargin crazy.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

And not one GOP politician, "muh gunz" or "good guy with a gun" person will give a shtein.

This is a huge problem.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1383619491788066820 21

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

The Cheeto Dick loving MAGAt scumbag parents of the most recent school shooter in Michigan have been charged and failed to turn themselves in.

https://twitter.com/usmarshalshq/status/1466895351139479564 21