2006 fantasy football who to start thread

Started by ice grillin you, September 01, 2006, 12:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

WEEK 1:

my dilemma

hold out deion branch (if he plays)

or

reggie brown at houston or david givens vs new york jets or antonio bryant at arizona
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Dillen

Bryant at Arizona. He's the only receiving weapon on SF except Vernon Davis, who will split time. Bryant will face Antrell Rolle most likely, who has below average speed for a corner. Bryant will blow right by him.

Diomedes

Agreed.  Bryant.  He's their #1, so he'll be on the field all game, get plenty of looks.  Also, they may be playing from behind, so you've got that on your side.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

IGY,

you little hypocritical bastich. you got balls starting a  thread like this when you sliced me for putting NFL player evaluations in the fantasy section

Now your asking who to start? joke

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

ice grillin you

yo chief....trying to decide in june who the 9th rated TE is...is not comparable to choosing who to put in your starting line up for a particular week

anyway i think ill go with the advice and do bryant for all the reasons mentioned..im just scared that alex smith is gonna put up an 11-26, 145, 3 int game

the problem here is i am out of town for the next nine days with limited to no computer access for most of  the time...so i have to make a decision now with the possibility that i wont be able to change it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

This is a good time to start Reggie Brown against a suspect defense before Donte' starts getting more looks.

MURP

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN