Who to start?

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, September 08, 2005, 03:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 08, 2005, 11:52:47 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on September 08, 2005, 03:02:22 PM
Who should I start? Granted there are some easy picks, but looking to get the most I can. Looking at machups like
Mason against Indy, Branch against the Raiders, etc. My picks are in bold.

QBs
Brady, Tom QB NE OAK
Palmer, Carson QB CIN @CLE

RBs
Alexander, Shaun RB SEA JAX
Jones, Kevin RB DET GB

Williams, Carnell RB TB @MIN

WRs
Burleson, Nate WR MIN TB
Johnson, Chad WR CIN @CLE

Branch, Deion WR NE OAK
Mason, Derrick WR BAL IND
Smith, Rod WR DEN @MIA

TEs
Smith, L.J. TE PHI @ATL
Jolley, Doug TE NYJ @KC

K
Rackers, Neil K ARI @NYG

DST
Jaguars, DST @ SEA

I meant to reply to this earlier today when I was at work but never got a chance to but I was going to say you might want to consider starting Branch, most likely in favor of Burleson because (a) the Raiders will have one of the worst defenses in the league and (b) I've got this thing about playing guys who are playing on MNF. Yeah, it's Thursday but it's the first game and it has the MNF "feel" to it.

Anywho, doesn't really matter now because the game's in the 4th qtr. But Branch is having a solid game so far. Hopefully Burleson equals or exceeds that for ya.

farg you and your latency. Unacceptable! You cost me 22 points you bastich!  :-D

Eh, Johnson and Burleson get the nod. Although I do like Rod Smith against Miami. Shoud do fine, Brady did a solid job too.  :yay
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.