Yahoo Fantasy Football Up

Started by MDS, June 10, 2005, 12:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philly_Crew

Philly_Crew

I'm in!  Going out of town for a week but afterwards, it's a go.

mikey418

I'm in again...hopefully in the NFC
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Zanshin

rjs246

Didn't play last year, so my keepers will be really awesome, but I'm in if there's room.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

This is for the CFFFL league, which had 20 teams last year in 2 leagues.

This is not the keeper league which has no openings that I know of.   

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Is someone going to make the league, or are we just goin keep saying "I'm in" until the season starts?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

I already made it, im just not letting you in. 

MDS

I'm used to being left out of things in real life, not on message boards. You're a big bully.  :(
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

;D

im actually setting up the league now.  I gotta talk with Dio first before we let it loose. 

MURP

I can tell you right now that it's going to be a stretch to try and get everyone in who wants in.  Usually It is first come first serve to those who played last year and then to everyone else.   I can count 4 open spots now.  JTrotterfan, Joneszilla, Satoshi, and NB and we already have more than that who want in.  Maybe some who played last year cannot do it this year.   If you are not dead serious about showing up to draft and participate in the league dont waste a spot.  Just letting you know ahead of time.  the axe will fall quickly!

MDS

What kind of draft will it be, and when will it be? My internet use will be off and on come this sunday until mid-august (counsler at overnight camp). I won't take up a spot if I'll hold up the draft or wont be able to make it. If not, then I just have to win.

MURP

well, the past 4 drafts have taken place on the board here.  It takes a while and can be a pain in the ass, but it's fun for the losers (especially me) who partake in it. IMO.  If people send in lists it goes much faster.

Last years NFC draft started July 29th and Ended August 9th with some minor breaks in between.   ha. that is insane. 

Maybe we will have a Yahoo online draft this year, I may consider it and then dismiss it just to make Wingspan go crazy. 

rjs246

Whether done here, online with yahoo or via carrier pigeon. I'm in. I'll send in a list if necessary. I love losing at fantasy sports. It's my favorite.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.