Yahoo Fantasy Football Up

Started by MDS, June 10, 2005, 12:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Yes sir, it's about that time.  :yay

PhillyGirl

Yup, saw that last night and was so excited that it was already up! Means football is on its way!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

So how do we want to do the CFFFL league this year?  Was last years good enough?  If so, i will go ahead and get working on it. 

PhillyGirl

I enjoyed it last year. I didn't enjoy how bad my team was, but I enjoyed the format.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

Quote from: MURP on June 10, 2005, 04:48:25 PM
So how do we want to do the CFFFL league this year?  Was last years good enough?  If so, i will go ahead and get working on it. 

I'm game if it's through Yahoo.  Just remind me when i have to sign up.

Sgt PSN

I thought it went well having the 2 different conferences other than the fact that I lost in the championship game.  :boom :boom :boom  I also thought Dio did a great job as the commish for the 2nd conference. 

We doing the keeper league again as well? 

MDS

I want in on your little league. Time to oWn.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Father Demon

I wasn't in last year, but I'd like to be this year...
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Wingspan

i was in conference II...i'm back in

but the site is blocked at the company now...so my updates will have to be evening based
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

So how do we want to do the CFFFL league this year? Was last years good enough? If so, i will go ahead and get working on it.

I'll run the AFC again.  But NonedumBa ain't allowed in my conference.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

my only suggestion would be to run the draft through yahoo instead of on CF...i think last years draft is still going on.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on June 11, 2005, 01:14:46 PM
So how do we want to do the CFFFL league this year? Was last years good enough? If so, i will go ahead and get working on it.

I'll run the AFC again. But NonedumBa ain't allowed in my conference.

:-D  You scared to play him twice a year?  ;)

Quote from: Wingspan on June 11, 2005, 04:24:25 PM
my only suggestion would be to run the draft through yahoo instead of on CF...i think last years draft is still going on.

My suggestion would just be that people pay a little more attention to the draft so things don't get held up too much.  :)

Diomedes

Quote from: SSgt PSN on June 11, 2005, 04:26:28 PM
:-D You scared to play him twice a year? ;)

Nah, I just think he's a worthless prick and I don't want to deal with his shtein.  If I'm running the show, then that dickhead can go scratch.  I'm not bustin' ass for his benefit.

Regarding the draft, I agree.  It was too long.   A shorter deadline would help, and I'll have no problem giving people Ron Dayne and Freddie Mitchell.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger