Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

All it took was his agent saying the Brownshirts needed him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Duke Riley signed with Miami
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

General_Failure

Can't wait to see his one catch this season.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Jets have signed Vinny Curry

PhillyPhreak54

Nate Gerry shockingly found another job

SF signed him

PhillyPhreak54

Jim Schwartz is going back to Tennessee

PhillyPhreak54

Rasul signed with the Raiders

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 26, 2020, 02:53:43 PM
Sad news about the last :CF member in the NFL.

Quote"A.Q. Shipley appears to have had a career-ending injury," Arians told SiriusXM NFL Radio on Wednesday. "And I feel bad because I love A.Q. He's one of my favorite players of all time and was playing good for us. But I think it was a previous injury that might have just got aggravated in his neck."

Arians hired Shipley to coach in Tampa Bay

https://www.buccaneers.com/news/thaddeus-lewis-a-q-shipley-join-bucs-coaching-staff-for-2021

PhillyPhreak54

Arizona told Jordan Hicks to go find a trade partner.

Because they decided to put Zaven Collins at MLB.

PhillyPhreak54

Clement signed with the Giants

Diomedes

I'm genuinely surprised anyone signed him.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

CreVon LeBlanc signed with MIA

Diomedes