PhillyPhreak54

That too.

Bullpen
Lousy hitting
$400M MAGA man slumping

They've lost six games now where they've led by 3+

They've also scored first in 34 games and they're .500

QB Eagles

If it's any consolation this season will be remembered as a farce and the Padres will win the World Series.

PhillyPhreak54

True.

And then we will hit the off-season where Klentak is retained. JT signs with the Mets. And The Phillies overspend for vet bullpen guys who all end up sucking of getting hurt.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 16, 2020, 11:13:50 PM
If it's any consolation this season will be remembered as a farce and the Padres will win the World Series.

the consolation is that you only have to watch the phillies for 60 instead of 162

Quote from: MDS on September 15, 2020, 10:36:08 PM
hoskins has had a decent season to restore some value.

you see decent season i see pending tommy john surgery...i wonder which one other GM's will focus on when determining his value
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

I'm sure that Klentak will scrape another relief pitcher off the trash heap for Hoskins.

PhillyPhreak54

Arrieta done for the regular season

MDS

mickey moniak has a career 692 ops in the minors. i hope he gets every day at bats from here on out just to embarass klentek even more.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nola is zesty tonight

Game over

MDS

j bird come crawlin back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Not yet. Bullpen hasn't pitched yet

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 17, 2020, 08:04:13 PM
Not yet. Bullpen hasn't pitched yet

rare correct j call though it was an easy one

PhillyPhreak54

Like I said.

This is amazing. To be this awful. Motherfarger.

MDS

everyone in this bullpen throws farging junk...its unbelievable how in 2020 you dont have 1 pitcher with a power fastball in an era when everyone throws 97

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm done.

farg this shteinbag laden team.

MDS

its a good thing this is happening really because its the only way klentak was getting fired in a fake year